Friday, June 3, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today
  1. Many challenges that teens can face can be grades. Many become stressed out to get good grades. Another challenge can be friendships. Friendships can be very difficult to maintain. And some have challenges with relationships. As they tend to drop everything to keep their boyfriend or girlfriend happy. Of course, these are just a few examples.
  2. Two major challenges that I face are maintaining my good grades and friendships. I try my best to strike high and to challenge myself and see how far I can come. Whenever I share these ideas with my friends they always tell me that I made the wrong choices. They always say that AP classes are hard and that I will never make it. So then that causes a huge argument and I tend to lose friendships because they never believe in me so why should I continue being their friend and supporting them?
  3. Being a CTR person can help us in many ways. Instead of fighting others to calm down you as a CTR person can find some other way to calm down. Being a CTR person can make you find better ways to solve a problem.
  4. I would help other teens by talking to them. I would try to help them with whatever they are facing
  5. The greatest need that teens have is fun. Well I believe that we all need fun but especially for us being in high school and all we tend to get stressed out. If we do end up having fun then we realize that we have other things to do. Thus, having fun is limited.

1 comment: