Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Harmful Effects Of Tobacco
Tobacco is one of the most known harmful substance in the world. Many people smoke. People who smoke have a chance of getting cancer, whether it’s lung cancer or stomach cancer. People who smoke usually die at a young age. The estimated ages that they lose is 13-14 years. Also women who are pregnant and smoke are harming their unborn child.
As you can see from this graph men smoke more than women. Not to mention that smoking doesn’t show any sign of stopping.
The amount of teens who smoke flavorings in tobacco products are 73%. 9 out of 10 smokers had started smoking while they were still in highschool.
We can promote non smoking by showing our community what smoking causes. Most smokers smoke to relieve stress. Instead of smoking we can show them others way to cope with their stress.
Challenge: I promise to not use tobacco products in my life. There is always another way to deal with my problems. I want to live a long healthy lifestyle. And I won’t let tobacco products ruin that for me.

    

1 comment: